DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

hurts so much...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

sigh.. Today PE I fall down.
Twist my ankle. So Melissa with me , bring me home.
I limping all the way x.x
Today school ended early, not sure why. But great ..
My leg hurts alot , Melissa went home alrdy.
Thanks melmel <3>:
My phone, my daddy help me buy the prepaid card, Ty daddy :>
Smsing Kelvin again. Lol, nobody @ home .
Have to cook noodles.
My flashback hor, i burnt my noodles. but still have to eat.Hopefully , if i burnt it. Not tht bad eating it ;x
Shibang , tml have to cancel movies ):
How to train your dragon 3D leh ! Sobsob.
Watching According to Jim.
Make me happier, hehe ;D
Lalala ~ Blocked tht jonathon.
Who knw hor , i type the email. I want cough out blood..
It hurts so much tht i'm crying now...
ha, i feel so pathetic. end here..

edited 7.10pm
eeeeeeeks ! Now watching American Idols :>
Boo simon yeah ^^v
LOL, so funny noww. LOLL, can't get in tht pigs blog ;eeks
Oh come on ! ): pw always wrong. wtf D:
Now tht pig in audi :\
Just needa entertain myself ~
Tht bodoh hor, go make me jealous.
HE CAN WATCH THT ROMEE SHOW !!
I CAN;T WATCH BECAUSE MY LEGGG LAAA DDD:
Sobsobbb .
lalala 28March2010 , our lovestoryy ;mua
Lovee you bodoh :3
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.