DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today wake up at 7.50 am.
Pro right me ? LOL.
Go on comp, audi.
Nobody online leh. Then Linkieee
online, i have to watch as he earn exp, then he lvl 13, i happy for him (:
Then he off for awhile. I afk for too long.
Then ~Xinzx / Kelvin online.
He pei me cc4, club. blahblahblah ~
Then meet twinneh , Modelme ;D
I break with Linkieee, cuz no offence , secret .
We don't click i think. Australians problem i guess.
LOL. Just kidding. I wanted to send msg to him and explain but i no premium .
Then Kelvin go suggest he say that he my boyf & brk . Whatthefck right ? LOL.
Anyw. Aft tht he blabber , blahblahblah.
Then i type couple break. and broke. ;X
Guilt man, then i keep on tell him don;t break his cpl.
First few times he good boy. Then he go break !! ;wild
Bodoh him. LOL, then couple _____ lala ~
Don't want type ..
LOL, seeya .
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.