DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today , wake up go to tuition
3 hrs ++ if i overall total ._.
Aft that i damn tired ..
Come back , go comp. Then join WhyLoveUs JRs (:
I redid the fam blog, babe liked it ;shy
Then continue play play. Talked to Alyssa, blahblahblah.
Then got cpl with ; Linkieee
8.30pm earth hour. Dad asked me to shut down the computer.
Then i off. 9.30 i on again he off.
Lalala ~
I hop fam . from f1. to f2. to f3. LOL.
Like bunneh like that ;x
Then got one title say F>Meinu , i was likewtf.
So go inside.
Then meet new guys , ~Xinzx, iDucks ?
I think so. Quite nice , duck very nice ;D
~Xinzx hor .. he quite nice -COUGH-
Lol, just kidding. Yeah he nice. but he said tmr surely flood in my room .
Bet on it . LOL.
Night , lala ~
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.