DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Byebye all .
Please don't sms me by today . Although tmr I'm going back to Australia,
just don't sms. Im changing to Australia number already.
Um, the reason why I'm moving back after 3 yrs in Singapore is because,
My mother has to move back there again <:
Work , yes work.
My family & i have talked this through . Yep, & im fine with it.
I can contact you guys through , msn , blogtagboards, audition.
Audition , im not going to be frequent.
Maybe my nuer is going to have the account or share the account.
Thats all (:
Byebye. I'll miss you guys
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.