DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hi, my ankle better.
The stupid desktop keyboard or monitor still spoil.
I miss you audi ):
Sobsob. Now tht bodoh in audi, don;t want disturb him so keeping quiet :3
Besides can't sms anyone. My dad give me the prepaid card of whatevs lost.
Sadded. Now i got 0.01 dollars. LOL, means no money la x.x
Eheh, 2S2 add mehh ,
dawnnnluvs@hotmail.com
dawnnnluvs@gmail.com
My msn is hotmail, so add my msn with tht email.
Gmail is when you want invite me go blog kay ? (:
OhYehh .
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS ♥ !
Hope everyone had a good day , today i play a prank on tht Mr Lee -.-
Go paste : Kick me on his back , LOL.
But before he go out of the classroom i quickly tape out.
I don't want get scolded :x
Tht all, bye !
Love, Dawn♥
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.