DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Icecreamluvz
Saturday, June 19, 2010

Been a few days already. Miss you all, except you pervertic lihan. LOL.
When I get back to Australia I better see flooding tagboards. I may not
go online much. Because, too awesome to waste ringgit. I really wished
I could've gone to america >: too bad for me eh? Watching some korean
show. Hi-five jasmine baby :3 thanks becky for being there for me 100%
it'b great going back to school again for a term or two. I must be your
number one best friend hor! LOL. Jk! I sound so childish. :x Aiyer. I have
a thought of changing ign. How? ): nevermind. I go brain freeze myself.
Toodles.
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.