DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY KARINE/KAE/GOSSIPPARTNER

Karine, I must be the luckiest person to have met a person like you.
Because, you make everybody bright up & smile. Although you've had some moody times,
you'll still try your best to comfort me.
This may be the worst thing I wrote, because this expression can't be described by words.
Or i just can't think of anything. LOL.

Your going to love the cake okay! HAHAHAHA. :x
15, 1yr older than me horhor. Better take care of me better :3
Me & Jasmine & Jieying, youngest in the bbs. Tiara,Tianning,Denise & you.
Must takecare of us, carefully. Or else we'll make your cake worser than it already is.
I mean, nothing :x

Remember don't get jealous of me & Jasmine hor -wink- stay strong dear =D
Happy 15th Birthday,
LoveyouForever&Always,
Dawn.





Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.