DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASMINE.
Thanks for being there when I'm sad,
even if you have to fake a smile to make me LOL like mad.
Your like a real sister to me. Probably the 2nd most awesome person, after me of course.
Although i get critisced alot by Karine & Cheryl & Tianning.
You'll always stand by my side :3
Because you know I'm awesome. & I know that you'll always be next to me <: Like & Love are two different things. But i know how to use it wisely :x ILOVEYOUJASMINEZHANGSHIMIN. (L) Sorry this is late. Ytd was sick like crap. Ilys like mad okay? LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE IN THE WORLD
♥

Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.