DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I always imagine how he'd react if I said "I love you." I know that if he said that to me, I'd fall right in his arms.

Hi, havent been posting much. Exams this week in aussie.
Anyhoo audi-ed today and ytd. But i can't upload ss now. On lappy.
I played with baby last night & Tiara & Jasmine help to chiong lvl 17.
THANK YOU :3
Me & Tiara discussing the Paranormal Activity thingy.
Cause I watched the first, & tiara recently (yesterday) watched PA2 So we discuss how mad it is.
HAHAHAHA.
&& on Monday i think we pwned Hmh babeh (me & jas)
Tiara help me chiong heart in my acc i go my cpl's acc.
she say not to look at the hearts until the end.
After alotta tagging i gtg so she say can check.
From 420 to 626, LIKE HOLY.
LOLOL.
Dedication : THANK YOU TIARAAAAA! & JASMINEEEEE & JIEEEEYINGGGG.

Dedication 2 : Limin sisty saw your new post. I just asking hor :3 Why i not your fav internet friend ;wild. LOLOL. jkjk Imy havent talk long manzxc. Talk soon ;mua.

Labels:

Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.