DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Rest in peace, Lucy Sarah Parker.
My great grandma.
My dad's grandma...
She has gone today. When i was taking care of grandma in singapore today.
My mum came in. & after she told me what had happened.
I broke out in tears.
for half an hour i couldn't stop..

To g-grandma ;
Lucy, I really miss you. I can't help crying. My heart feels empty, a gigantic hole.
I feel empty. I feel lost without you. I loved it when you told me stories and
never told mummy I drank coke. hahs. Those were the days where I needed
you the most.
When you told daddy to don't beat me and you would scold me.
But instead you gave me a candy and told me to never do it again.
I miss you. I can't help but cry.
Now i don't need a boy to kiss me goodnight. I want you.
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.