DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Cause baby you're a firework,
Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, & I will.

Still in malaysia :D
I'm stuck in a hotel room here, LOL.
at least I got wireless not until yesterday 2pm.
Till I go back aus. Yeah! ^^v
I think I got mood swing cause' suddenly.
I feel damn angry. LOL.
I've been helping so many people get through 'their' tough times.
But me? Not a lot.
Sometimes I really don't get me.
I try so much to smile when I want to cry.
But not many can understand.
Even one of my closest cybers, I'm not going to name out really.
I don't want to hurt her feelings (:

After that whole day at Pavillion, here in Malaysia's a mess.
I can't go anywhere cause' I forgot this is also my Dad's business trip.
lol. Anyway, just gonna dedicate some things, or whatever not ;D

Limin sist :
We haven't been talking much isn't it? I miss you lots!
I'll teach you how to put in peachie into your cbox kayz? :3

Kelvin Bodoh :
you're really a night person isn't it? LOL.
Thanks for being idiotic! :D

& the same stuff - i miss you - to Jasmine, Jieying, Tiara & Angie Becky, Gwen, Frances & Kelvin :D LOL.

Gonna go play zombie games.
&& faster give me your email's and stuff, I'm turning this blog to private soon :3
Chaos!

xx.

Labels: ,

Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.