DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Monday, November 1, 2010

hihi,
It's 22.46 in Melbourne now. im watching tv in my room with becky.
I was smsing tiara just now. And still.
Blogging through my phone.
So sad i couldnt lp with her.
soso, i went online at 4pm smth in singapore is 1.
Every game i played, most all win.
Pwned ;hoho. I ss-ed anyways, :D
the next post all gone be ss-s.
i changed audi ss, it's awesomeeeee :3
Tiara, pls faster update your blog it's friggin dead. LOL.
Me and tiara making fam.
I mean tiara's making la :x
she using sub acc to hold first. Cause she's mean ):
LOL. Andand level-ed up today.
I was so tired and morning help for chores today.
Tmr got exam, school. ,sob. Die manz.
I want sleep le.
bye! :3
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.