DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love is a four letter word with a lot of meaning.

Have time for one last post (:
Sadly nobody's really online on msn D:
But nevermind.
Just dedications or something?.

Angie A Baby
thanks for all the great advice about r/s.
Helps out alot :D
We're not very close and all, but I treat you like my older sist.
So wise hor you. LOLOL. :x
I'll miss you & Jas & Jieying! :D

Jieying
ARLO. THANK YOU FOR TAGGING ME LIKE MAD.
&& TAGGING EXP WITH ME.
Without me having to force you :3
I'll miss you loads! :D

Tiara
we've not been very close lately.
Cause you have lots of problems.
Hope your okay (: I'LL MISS YOU LOADS OKAY? 

Jasmine
I write you so many dedications already. ;wild.
I'll miss you.
lalalaala, all those stuffz. LOL.

Day 11 - a deceased person you wish you could talk to.
Lucy Sarah Parker, i miss her terribly.
Day 12 - the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain.
I don't want to hate, just forgive and forget. Caused me lots of pain? Not gonna talk about it. please.
Day 13 - someone you wish could forgive you.
Melissa, I don't know what I did wrong x.x
Day 14 - someone you’ve drifted away from.
Tiara ):
Day 15 - the person you miss the most.
Kelvin! We haven't even had a real conversation since we re-contacted, LMAO.
Day 16 - someone that’s not in your state/country.
OMG. How to name? Jasmine, Tiara, Angie, Jieying, Limin, Fiona, Ve'on.
Day 17 - someone from your childhood.
Katy Simones
Day 18 - the person that you wish you could be.
Worthwhile.
Day 19 - someone that pesters your mind—good or bad.
Bad. He's usually in my mind when I'm doing homework! D:
Day 20 - the one that broke your heart the hardest.
uh.. LOL.
Day 21 - someone you judged by their first impression.
Kelvin. My impression? Idiotic. & I'm still correct :D
Day 22 - someone you want to give a second chance to.
Blahz.
Day 23 - the last person you kissed.
My teddy bear.
Day 24 - the person that gave you your favorite memory.
Jasmine! Tiara! Bodoh? LOL.
Day 25 - the person you know that is going through the worst of times.
Tiara cookiekickass.
Day 26 - the last person you made a pinky promise to.
Jenna Usworth
Day 27 - the friendliest person you knew for only one day.
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.