DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Saturday, December 11, 2010








All the ss-es are not in order due to the stupidness of blogger LOL.

1st - Me & Jasmine pwned Bodoh. HOHO. LOL
2nd- Bodoh pmed me, he was happy we were first. LOL.
3rd - Crazy club room. LOL.
4th - Same thing.
5th - Same thing.
6th - First game with Bodoh after he got forced by me andre-downloaded audi.
Pwned him. Obviously.

That is all. Seeya peeps!

xx.
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.