DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is for all days i missed :D

Day 05 - A list somewhere you’ve been to
Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, India and I forgot.
Day 06 - A person that changed your life
Nathan Anderson Lim. You changed my life because you taught me how to handle things.
Day 07 - Someone/something that has the biggest impact on you & why
I don't know. LOL. OMG YES, MY TEDDY BEAR.
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why
FINISH ALL MY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!
Day 09 - Something you’re proud of
I'm awesome?
Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Happy - Glee Valerie
Sad - Eminem No Love
Bored - I'm really not sure o.o
Hyped - Katy Perry - Firework
Mad - Eminem Not Afraid
Day 12 - Who do you miss as a frend currently
BECKY. ): HAVEN'T SEEN HER SINCE SHE WENT FOR A THING.
Day 13 - A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
HI BIG HEART-BREAKER. PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT.
BEFORE SPREADING THE NEWS.
& I'M HAPPY YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE. I REALLY DO.
FUCK OFF -'-
I HOPE YOU DIE A LONELY DEATH HAPPY LIFE
Day 14 - All about your family
My younger bro died already. He was he closest thing I had in my family. RIP.
My dad's very abusive sometimes but he's changed. He's taught me to be independant.
My mum is very busy all the time. But I still love her, thanks for cutting my hair like a china doll last time mum.
LOL <3>
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
I have no iPod shuffle damnit. LOL
Day 16 - Will your life change without your parents
Yes, I wouldn't be living in a gigantic bungalow which I get to decorate myself. O YEAH.

xx
Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.