DAWNETH FEZR'ELL RUBY ♥
In the middle you went and changed the script.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

HEY EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG.
*crickets*
LOL. I am still trying to download audition, yes tyvm.
I wanna start dancing with my fingers! & PWN all them loses :3
But of course I need to train first by myself in a room.
Hmm, wondering how much Audition has changed.
The download is at 80% now, thank you Flashget!

Just a 1h++ left or smth like that. If it stops and says 'Interrupted' for the 300th time.
I AM GOING TO SLAP MYSELF. LOL.
High chance it's gonna be like that so yeah.
Just pray for the best :D

I'm drinking Coke, in the morning. B'cause I'm so cool.
& because my mouth tastes like vomit.
I'm pretty sure I'm sick.
.___. I need to do homework. AH. But i'm procastinating by eating, drinking, singing, dancing, watching tv, watching shows on the internet. SO, i'm just going to start at 2pm.

Thanks @JasmineZSM for dedicating me in her blog :D & @Jieyinggg! for promising me you would drag Jasmine to Aus. HAHA. You guys better play with me audition if it works.
& IF IT WORKS. I don't care, i'm like viber-ing you to go & play with me stat.

JasmineZSM:
WOMAN! You dedicated me so here's to return the love <3 LOL.
You helped me through rough times & told me about your LOOOOVER boy. HEEHEE.
I remember his name. HAHA, super sonic memory! Although I've asked you to aim for HIGHER cause you deserve it, he may be a good person. CAUSE, ALLLLLLL singaporean dudes are good. *cough* like 60% are all AHBENG's & sitting like a chicken and talking like this; "CB, BLABLABLA SEHHHH. Wad the **** lah."
DON'T GET THAT. LOL. YOU ARE WAY HIGHER :D & thanks for like still wanting to talk to me after we've drifted apart for WAY TOO LONG. Had things to do anyways.
SO CONCLUSION. THANKS.

JIEYING, YOU'LL GET A DEDICATION IN THE NEXT POST.
ILY BOTH <3

Dawn Leanne Julea.




PhotobucketDawn Fez Ruby, for full Dawn Fezr'ell Ruby.
I'm Sweet Sixteeeen!*cause I'm in Singapore* Give me presents on seventh-april
Attached to Jasmine Zhang Shimin 020620102010/1010pm
She is everything to me
I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS <3 POKEMON & DINERDASH FANTIC! I JUST LOVE THOSE ANGRY PEOPLE!
> & I have serious attitude problems DON'T go around stirring up trouble.
I (L) my treasured Sists, you got problem with them, you have a problem with me.
Follow me @ Twitter! *Dead*Tumblr!
xx.


AuditionSEA

Photobucket
Daeriz,Level 22Amateur
Couple: Mex
Level 28 Back Up. -MentalHosp-
Team: Jaeriz and Vanderz
FAM: -MentalHosp-
Active, find me in Free1, 2 or FamChnl.
Used LOTS of @cash

I AM DONE WITH THAT QUIZ THING.
Too lazy.
Laziness ftw! LOL.










♥BloodBondSisters(L)

Jasmine Jieying Tiara Karine Denise Tianning Cheryl
PhotobucketGems
Becky Shuwen Limin Fiona Shinz VeonChin ♥Insertluv
JasmineShared
ALL THE INACTIVES WILL BE DELETED, SADLY ):

March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 November 2011 December 2011 January 2012




@ Dawn Leanne Julea
All rights reserved.